Ir al contenido principal
Hello classmates

Today I talk about a city I would like visit sometime in my life, this city is Valdivia in Chile, location in the south of Chile in the rivers regions, in the mouth of river Calle calle in the cove of San Juan or in the ocean, I feel attract of this city that it architecture and landscape because the Calle calle river across the city the was constructed in the edge of the river and this imagine that see can be beautiful, beside to all green that exist in Valdivia, for it climate and wet conditions. As well as, from geographic paradigm this place is very interesting for the different process geomorphological that occur by the location this place, because it history is marked for the earthquakes of 1960.
I think I go at Valdivia, I would walk and walk for all city and streets and I search historic register about of earthquake of 1960, I go visit the botanic garden in the Austral University and I want to go across of the Calle calle river, until it mouths of the river and I would like walk for the Niebla and Corral village near at the contact among the waters of river and ocean.
For this trip, I love it go with my partner Jorge because together enjoy so much the nature and it process, as also learn about the place that we Know and talk of other people about the life or other places and share other experiences.
Valdivia is for me a beautiful and important city, for Chile History and the Chilean and the world because the earthquake here occur was has been the biggest and that humanity register.

I hope you enjoy this history




See you soon

Comentarios

  1. Hi Silvi:
    I love Valdivia, actually you can find many activities and besides it's a beautiful city. in Valdivia was able to relate with the naturein every sense.
    Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Silvi!
    Valdivia is a fantastic and beautiful city, I visited when I was 12 years old but i still remember.
    I hope that you enjoyed a lot know Valdivia.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Valdivia is a wonderful city, ever green with rain and beautiful rivers. I hope you go there soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Silvi, my mom is from Valdivia so I know the city well and it is beautiful
    If you visit someday you have to go to Niebla and the "Reserva Costera Valdiviana"
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to know Valdivia too*-* I think this city is very beautiful!
    Regards<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

¡Hello classmates! Today I want to talk about of things artistic I do since that was a pretty girl, I love to sing and to dance and I really dedicated more time in sing that dance, I remember sing significance for me once form of travel my inside world and emotional, I remember sing since five years in a school I stand up over the chair in the classroom and sing songs for my classmates haha was very serious for me in this time, I sing songs Emma Shapplin, classic music in the school and the courtyard of my house. Really never I sing professional, I participate in a school festival and regional festival of voice and chorus in primary and secondary being soprano singing songs how El cigarrito, hallelujah de Handel, Christmas song, baroque Latin American among other things. Also since eight years that not be a member of a group that sing and actually I sing in my house when I am happy and when I express my emotions. For this to sing for me is a form of be and express that I enj
Hello classmates, Today I want to talk about at holiday, but not any holidays but the most amazing holidays in my life, This trip was joined my partner George, and two friends, this vacations was fourteenth day in the Chilean and Argentina Patagonia, this was in the two last week of February of 2016, started in northeast side in the “Laguna del desierto” ,at the limit between Chile and Argentina, towars the trail of “Rio Diablo” for where walking for one day, in the second day, follow the kawescar trail for a edge  of the “Lago Chico” ended in the called “Peninsula”, here we was  help a cross the lagoon for to arrive at the Carmela, for Mr. Luis Mancilla who live in this place far far away all your life, of this place walking direction at the overlook that permit you see the O´higgins Glaciers one of the most bigger in Chile, with a landscape amazing, wonderful, fantastic no have word to describe his beauty, and later this fantastic experience, come back walking for the valley mor